Remote Bilingual (Mandarin/English) Service Desk Analyst
Company: Computer Aid
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Profile Summary
We are looking for a customer service oriented Service Desk
Analyst to provide Level 1 (Service Desk) technical support to
users in an efficient and accurate manner. A Service Desk Analyst
is responsible for providing phone-based help desk support to our
customers applying technical knowledge and customer service
skills.The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained
to the standards set forth by the customer. This is a 3rd shift
Duties & Responsibilities
Provide General IT end-user support including:
- Resetting passwords.
- Interact via telephone, e-mail and one on one with customers to
perform diagnostics and resolve technical problems.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer
issues utilizing a knowledge base.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of
support with strong supporting documentation.
- Keep peers and management informed of trends, significant
problems, and unexpected delays.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers'
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of all
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of Service Desk procedures,
products and services.
- 0-6+ months' experience in a Service Desk or technical support
- 1+ years' of customer service experience in a professional
- High school diploma; additional qualifications a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Active Directory Experience
- Desktop and Laptop hardware support experience
- Understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and protocols
- Must be fluent in both Mandarin and English (written and
- Must be available to work 10pm - 6am EST starting Sunday
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills
(both written and oral)
- Excellent work ethic
- Problem-solving skills
- Solution driven
- Detail oriented
- Spends the majority of the day in a stationary position
- Occasionally needs to move about inside the office to access
printers, file cabinets, and other office equipment
- Controlled climate office environment which would include own
- Operating a computer and communicating over the phone.
Keywords: Computer Aid, Newark , Remote Bilingual (Mandarin/English) Service Desk Analyst, Other , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!